Santa Chimney Card
- Cardstock or construction paper:
- Cotton balls, two
- Craft or popsicle stick
- Colored pencils
- Green metallic marker
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Black marker
- Print and cut out patterns. Cut patterns from white or red paper. Use colored pencils to color in Santa. Fold
chimney in half on dotted line.
- On pull tab, use green marker to write “HO HO HO.”
- Use black marker to draw bricks on
chimney. Use silver colored pencil to add highlights between bricks.
- Glue craft stick on back of pull tab on Santa. Let dry. Insert Santa between card and insert.
- Gently pull cotton balls apart. Glue cotton balls on top of chimney (for snow).