Snowman Sock Draft Stopper
- Recycled white tube sock
- Felt, scraps: black, blue, orange, green, red
- Large wiggle eyes, two
- Black buttons, three
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Dried beans or rice
scissors, ruler, scrap paper
- Gently stuff one-third of sock with fiberfill stuffing. Pour dried beans or rice into sock (to add weight). Add more fiberfill stuffing. Adhere opening closed.
- Print out patterns. Cut out patterns from felt.
- For hat, measure and cut 2-1/2”x9” black felt rectangle. For hat band, measure and cut 1”x9” black felt strip. For scarf, measure and cut 1”x9” blue felt strip. Use scissors to fringe ends of scarf.
- Adhere hat and hat band on end of sock. Adhere scarf around center of snowman. Let dry.
- Adhere wiggle eyes and nose on face. Adhere buttons down center of snowman. Adhere holly and berries on hat.
- 1. Substitute pebbles or kitty litter for dried beans or rice.