Recycled Coffee Cozies
- FOR SET:
- Recycled sweater
- Felt, scraps: white, beige, red, orange, black, pink, green, brown
- Black seed beads, four
- Rhinestones, assorted colors
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion
- For each cozie, measure and cut 2-1/2”x8” rectangle from recycled sweater sleeve. (Position around coffee mug to ensure proper fit.)
- Print and cut out patterns. Glue black
beads (eyes) on Santa’s and snowman’s faces.
- For snowman’s scarf, measure and cut 1/2”x4” pink felt strip; fringe ends. Glue scarf around snowman. Glue arms on sides of snowman and details on face.
- Glue Santa’s hat pieces on head and beard and nose on face.
- Glue tree on trunk. Glue rhinestones (ornaments on tree).
- Center and glue designs on cozies. Let dry.