Manga Holiday Ornaments
- Shrink-plastic sheet
- Sakura Permapaque opaque paint markers
- Ornament hooks or paper clips
- Hole punch
- Parchment-lined baking sheet
- Print and cut out patterns. (Make sure
to size image 50% larger than desired ornament size as images will shrink.)
- Transfer designs onto shrink-plastic sheet. Use black paint marker to trace designs.
- Use paint markers in colors of choice to color and design images.
- Cut designs from shrink-plastic sheet. Use hole punch to punch hole on top of each design.
- Position images on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer’s instructions on shrink-plastic to shrink images in oven. Let cool. (If edges of image curl, use spatula to gently flatten.)
- Attach ornament hooks or paper clips through holes on images.
- 1. Adults, help kids when using oven.