- Midwest Products Co., Inc.: Birch
Plywood; Mirror Styrene: Gold, Silver; Clear PVC
- Basketball-print paper
- Royal Rub-On Transfers: Basketball
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints:
Bleached Sand, Oxblood
- Ellison Sizzix Machines and Dies: Frames, Circle Combo; Bigz Sassy Serif Alphabet, Circles #2
- Memory Keepers Clear Stamps: Champ
- Black inkpad
- Metallic ribbon, 12” lengths: gold, silver
- Paper glue
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Use machine and “B” die to cut two
letters from birch plywood and four
letters from basketball-print paper. Glue basketball-print paper letters on both sides of birch plywood letters.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to
apply “basketball” rub-on onto letter B.
- Use scissors to cut two banners from
birch plywood. On covered work surface,
paint banners Bleached Sand. Let dry.
Use black inkpad and Champ or MVP stamp to stamp banners.
- Use machine and Frames Circle die
to cut: large frame shapes from gold
styrene and silver styrene, two large
birch plywood circles, two large clear pvc circles. Trim photos same-size as circle frames.
- Paint plywood circles Oxblood. Let dry.
- Glue photo on Oxblood circle. Glue clear
pvc circle on photo and gold or silver
styrene circle on pvc circle. Let dry.
- Glue photo window and banner on “B.” Let
dry. To hang, measure and cut 12” ribbon
length. Tie ribbon around top of “B.”