Happy Easter Chicks
- Lilac cardstock
- Paper: purple plaid, purple stripe
- Purple rick rack
- Stamps: Happy Easter, baby chicks stamp of choice
- Ink pads: black, periwinkle
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: Golden Yellow, Violet, Crimson
- Uchida Marvy Small Oval Clever Lever Craft Punch
- Sewing machine and light purple thread
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3-D Foam Squares; E-Z Runner
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler
- Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4” lilac top-fold card. Ink card edges periwinkle; let dry.
- Cut 5-1/4"x4” piece from stripe paper; adhere to card base. Machine zigzag stitch around paper edges as shown. Cut 5-1/2"x1-3/4” strip from plaid paper; adhere to card as shown in photo. Adhere rick rack to top and bottom strip edges; trim edges.
- Use black ink to stamp chicks and sentiment onto lilac cardstock; let dry. Color chick image with markers.
- Punch oval chick image; ink edges periwinkle. Adhere oval to card using foam squares. Trim sentiment as shown; ink edges periwinkle and adhere to card.