Snack Bags for Easter
- White paper bags, 6”-wide, two
- Cardstock: light blue, light pink, yellow, orange, light purple, bright pink, bright purple, bright blue, white
- Hot pink raffia
- Punches: triangle; circle: 9/16” diameter, 1/4” diameter; corner flower
- Snake decorative-edged scissors
- Bright blue fine-tip permanent marker
- EK Success ZIG 2-way Glue Pen
scissors, ruler, stapler
- 1. Use photo as assembly guide throughout.
- 1. For each bag, use snake scissors to cut bag to measure 6” tall. Use regular scissors to cut 5” square from light blue; punch flowers in each corner. Adhere square centered to front of bag. Draw wiggly border on bag around square with marker.
- 2. Print and cut out patterns. Cut flowers from yellow. Punch 9/16”-diameter circle from bright purple (bunny) and bright pink (sheep) and twelve 1/4”-diameter circles from orange. Adhere 9/16”-diameter circle to flower center and six orange circles around each center. Draw details with marker.
- 3. For each handle, cut three 10” lengths from raffia; knot lengths together at one end, leaving 1” tail. Tape end to work surface and braid 8-1/2” length; knot ends. Trim ends 1” past knots. Staple handle ends above knots to outside center top of bag sides.
- 4. Tie a bow from two strands of raffia for each bag; trim ends and separate strands; set aside.
- 1. Cut heart (head) and large circle (ears) from light pink and cut small circle (inner ears) from white. For nose, punch triangle from bright pink. For eyes, punch two 1/4”-diameter circles from bright blue. Transfer details to face; trace with marker.
- 2. Adhere bunny together as shown. Adhere bunny, purple-centered flower, and one raffia bow to bag.
- 1. Cut heart (head) from white and cut one small circle (face) and two half circles (ears) from light purple. Punch triangle (nose) from bright purple and two 1/4”-diameter circles (eyes) from bright blue. Transfer details to head; trace with marker.
- 2. Adhere sheep together as shown. Adhere sheep, remaining flower, and raffia bow to bag.