- Avatrex Scrapbooking Attitude Inkjet Film, 8-1/2”x11”, three
- Decorative paper, 12”x12”, one each: turquoise, pink with white plaid, yellow with stars
- Cardstock, 12”x12”: ivory, white, dark pink
- FloraCraft Design It: Silks & Naturals Desert Foam Green Mug Plug, 2-5/8”x3-3/4”
- Digital photos, 4”x6”, five
- Striped metal pail, 4”x4”
- Buttons, 1” diameter, one each: pink, turquoise, yellow; 1-1/2” diameter, yellow
- Straws, 8” lengths, one each: pink, green, yellow
- Pink paper shred, small amount
- Provo Craft Cricut Expression Personal Electronic Cutter and Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge
- Elmer’s X-ACTO Products: 12” Rotary Paper Trimmer, 8” Scissors, Metal Ruler
- Computer and inkjet printer
- Circle punch, 1-1/4”
- Adhesives: glue gun and sticks; Elmer’s CraftBond Products: All Purpose Glue Stick, Thin-medium Glue Spots
copy paper, transparent tape, serrated knife
- Adults, help kids when using computer and inkjet film.
- 1. Use Cricut and Art Philosophy cartridge to cut Flower #8 at 4-1/2” on pink plaid paper. Cut five 1-1/2” diameter circles from dark pink paper.
- 2. With computer, resize photos. With inkjet printer, print mirror image of photos onto glossy side of Attitude sheet. Use scissors to cut about 1/4” around each Attitude image. Do not remove backing paper.
- 3. Apply glue stick to ivory paper. Peel backing on Attitude image, flip over, and press on glue area. Smooth. Repeat to attach other photos on ivory paper. Let dry. With 1-1/4” circle punch, punch out images.
- 4. Use glue stick to center mount photos on pink circles. Bend and curl petals. Use glue spot to attach mounted Attitude image. Repeat for other images. Use glue spot to attach pink button to flower center. For stem, hot glue yellow straw to back of flower.
- 1. Use computer to write names in repeating rows to fill 6”x6” area. To make template for positioning names on flower, stick white cardstock to Cricut mat and place two pieces of tape across top edge for hinge. Cut Flower #8 at 4”. Keeping cardstock in place, remove and discard flower. Carefully lift bottom of cardstock, keeping hinged end attached to mat. Place test paper under flower opening and decide if colored names are placed where they are most visible.
- 2. With computer and printer, print mirror image of “names” document onto glossy side of Attitude sheet. Use rotary paper trimmer to trim to 6”x6”. Cut 6”x6” piece turquoise cardstock. Apply glue stick to turquoise piece. Peel backing from Attitude and hold printed (glossy) side of film down above paper. Lightly press onto glue and smooth to eliminate air bubbles. Let dry.
- 3. Lift cardstock template and place
Attitude/paper under flower opening. Press onto mat to attach. Remove cardstock template and use Cricut to cut Flower #8 at 4”.
- 4. Bend and curl petals. Stack and use glue spot to attach pink button on large yellow button and attach to flower center. For stem, hot glue pink straw to back of flower.
Loves Me/Loves Me Not Flower
- 1. Use Cricut to cut Flower #4 at 5” on “yellow with stars” paper.
- 2. Use computer to write “Loves Me” in script font, four times, leaving spacing between rows. Write “Loves Me Not” in printed font four times. Print on copy paper to determine correct size. With computer and printer, print mirror image of document onto glossy side of Attitude sheet.
- 3. Cut word phrases apart. Apply glue stick to one petal. Peel backing from one quote, flip over, and position onto glued area. Trim around petal. Repeat for remaining petals. Attach turquoise button to flower center using glue spot. For stem, hot glue green straw to back of flower.
- 1. Use serrated knife to cut and discard 1” off mug plug. Hot glue to bottom of pail. Insert flowers into foam. Cover base of flowers with paper shred.
- 2. With computer, write “Family Blossoms” in document and with inkjet printer, print mirror image onto glossy side of Attitude sheet. Cut 1” around wording. Cut 1/8” beyond edge of words following shape of letters. Apply glue stick to front of pail. Remove Attitude from backing and attach.