Doily Wedding Invitation
- White cardstock
- Papers: Webster’s Pages Sweet Notes Collection Sweets & Treats, Making Jam; Webster’s Pages Composition & Color Collection This Way; Lily Bee Design Stationery Collection Grape
- Computer, printer, and fonts: Lucinda Calligraphy, Franklin Gothic Book
- EK Tools Abstract Flower Edger Punch
- My Mind’s Eye The Sweetest Thing Lavender Collection Cutie Pie Stamp Set
- Ink pads: black, American Crafts Leaf
- Paper adhesive
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Cut 8”x6” panels from white cardstock and wood grain paper; adhere layers together. Sponge wood grain panel edges black.
- Cut 1-1/4”x6” strips from purple and green papers. Border punch purple strip. Sponge edges of both strips black; layer and adhere to main panel.
- Print invitation wording onto white cardstock; trim to size and sponge edges black. Stamp Leaf doily in center. Adhere to main panel.
- Cut narrow chevron paper strip to same length as wording panel. Sponge edges black and adhere to wording panel.
- 1. Display invitation in a Nimbus Transparent Display Frame to create a special keepsake for the bride and groom. Visit www.amosadvantage.com to order.