Happy Father’s Day Card
- Cardstock: black, white, A Muse Studio Onyx Gingham
- The Twinery Charcoal Baker’s Twine
- A Muse Studio Onyx Stitched Ribbon, 1/4”-wide
- Stamps: PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Peanuts Flying Ace Set, A Muse Studio Happy Father’s Day
- PSA Essentials Stamper Body with Black Ink Pad
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: (B000) Pale Porcelain Blue; (B95) Light Grayish Cobalt; (110) Special Black; Warm Gray (W0, W3, W50)
- Scor-Pal Scor-Pal Scoring Board
- Helmar USA 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, small hole punch
- Make 6”x4” gingham side-fold card.
- Cut smaller white cardstock panel. Using photo as guide, stamp Snoopy car image and color with markers.
- Use broad tip of Pale Porcelain Blue marker to draw several clouds; outline with black marker. Use gray marker to draw exhaust behind car.
- Adhere ribbon around stamped panel beneath car’s wheels; adhere ends at back. Mat panel on black cardstock and adhere to card.
- Stamp black sentiment onto white cardstock; trim into banner shape. Crumple gently to add dimension. Punch hole in end of banner and thread onto twine; knot twine ends, trimming to desired length. Adhere banner to card as shown.
- 1. Use same stamp set to create a “congrats” card for a new driver or a “bon voyage” greeting for a traveling friend.