Garden Grow ATC Box Set
- Maya Road ATC Card Box and Cards
- Light green patterned paper, one sheet
- Cloud 9 Design Rain Dots Multi Stardust Stickers
- Bottle Cap Inc. Vintage Edition Nostalgic Icons Bottle Cap Images
- Michaels Recollections Floral Embellishments Bottle Caps
- Magic Mesh Seafoam Fine Weave Decorative Mesh
- Lime green floral satin ribbon
- Stampington & Co. Stamps: Cliff Floral, Pressed Profile, Dark Dandelion, Button Mums, Shore Cliff Cube
- Ranger Adirondack Inks: Color Wash in Bottle, Stream; Dye Pads in Bottle, Oregano
- Delta Creative Ceramcoat Lime Sorbet Acrylic Paint
- Matte spray sealer
- Adhesives: paper glue, clear dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, paintbrush, 1/16” hole punch, non-stick craft mat, emery board or sanding block, heat tool
- Working over craft mat, paint outside of ATC box and lid Lime Sorbet; let dry.
- Remove ball chain from ATCs. Trace five cards onto back of light green paper; cut out. Adhere paper to cards; let dry. Punch hole through paper in corner of each card.
- Pull sprayers from Color Wash spray bottles and shake droplets of color over ATCs; let dry.
- Using Oregano ink, stamp all cards with script from cube. Dry with heat tool.
- Using Bottle ink, stamp over script with assorted floral designs. Dry with heat tool.
- Sand edges of all cards with emery board for distressed look.
- Using photos as guide, embellish ATCs with Rain Dots. Place cards on chain; tie on ribbon.
- Repeat Step 3 to accent box and lid, letting some color run down sides to puddle at bottom. Dry with heat tool. Apply spray sealer; let dry.
- Hand-cut stem and leaves from mesh; adhere to front of box.
- Adhere floral bottle cap to box at top of stem. Place “Grow Joy” sticker inside bottle cap and cover with epoxy sticker.
- Embellish box and lid with Rain Dots.
- 1. Reinvent ATC box and cards in an orange/yellow or purple/pink color scheme.