Modern Vintage ATC Greetings
- Cardstock: Core’dinations ColorCore Black Magic Collection Hermit; American Crafts Chocolate, Black
- Ranger Inkssentials Surfaces Specialty Stamping Paper ATC
- My Mind’s Eye Papers: Indie Chic Citron Party Collection Tangerine, On the Sunny Side Collection Happy Go Lucky
- My Mind’s Eye Indie Chic Citron Measure Collection Garland
- BoBunny Double Dot Orange Citrus Ribbon
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System
- Sizzix Textured Impressions Clocks and Print Blocks Embossing Folder Set
- Hero Arts Greetings Cling Stamp Set
- Basic Grey Precision File Set
- Ranger Tim Holtz Fine Detail Tip Water Brush
- Ranger Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads (Merci Card): Barn Door, Seedless Preserves, Wild Honey, Peeled Paint, Broken China, Ripe Persimmon
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads (Greetings Card): Pumice Stone, Barn Door, Wild Honey, Crushed Olive, Vintage Photo
- Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink Pad
- Clearsnap ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink Pads: Charcoal, Chestnut Roan
- Adhesives: 3M Scotch Brand ATG Gold Runner, Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents, American Crafts This to That Foam Adhesive
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- 1. Make 7”x5” Black top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 6”x4-1/2” panel from front of Happy Go Lucky paper (diamonds). Cut 5”x3-1/2” panel from back of same paper (dots). Sponge all paper edges Charcoal.
- 3. Adhere dot panel to diamond panel, offsetting dot panel slightly to right.
- 4. Cut length of small-dot ribbon 1/4” longer than distance from left edge of dot panel to left edge of diamond panel. Adhere ribbon to diamond panel, securing excess at back. Tie large bow from large-dot ribbon; adhere to end of small-dot ribbon with Glossy Accents. Let dry.
- 5. Adhere layered panel to card front.
- 6. Using Ink Blending Tool, apply variety of Distress Inks to ATC to create rainbow effect. Stamp Jet Black “Merci” image onto ATC; let dry.
- 7. Mat ATC on Black cardstock; adhere to card.
- 1. Make 4-1/4”x4-1/4” Chocolate top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4”x4” paper panel from back of Tangerine paper (yellow); sponge edges Chestnut Roan.
- 3. Cut 2-3/4”x3-3/4” Hermit cardstock panel; emboss with clock embossing folder. Gently sand raised surface using file to reveal core. Adhere to left side of yellow paper panel.
- 4. Adhere three pennants from Measure Garland across upper left corner of layered paper panel, securing ends at back. Adhere panel to card front.
- 5. Stamp Jet Black “Greetings” image onto ATC; let dry.
- 6. Using water brush and Distress Inks, hand-color top and bottom borders of image and typewriter, allowing colors to blend.
- 7. Stamp Jet Black typewriter image onto second ATC; let dry. Detail cut paper from top of typewriter, curl slightly, and adhere to main image with Glossy Accents. Let dry.
- 8. Adhere stamped ATC to card front using foam adhesive.