You Are My Sunshine Card
- Bazzill Basics Paper Papaya Puree Medium Cardstock
- Papers: Karen Foster Design Picnic Collection Ants on Parade; Echo Park Paper Co. For the Record Collection Apron Strings, Lace Stripes; Authentique Blissful Collection Happiness, Prosperity; Pink Paislee Nantucket Collection Jumbo Shrimp; Me & My BIG Ideas 12”x12 Paper Pad PADX-229
- Me & My BIG Ideas Love You Chalkboard Stickers
- Die-cutting system and dies: Papertrey Ink Beautiful Beads, Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Labels
- Ink pads: Tsukineko VersaColor Marigold, Papertrey Ink Summer Sunrise
- Therm O Web Adhesives: XL Permanent Tape Runner, 3D Foam Squares, SuperStik Glue Stick
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, scoring tool, pencil
- Make 5-1/2”x5-1/2” orange top-fold card.
- Die cut Beautiful Beads triangles from all papers except those in 12”x12” paper pad; set aside.
- Cut 5-1/2”x5-1/2” square from orange dot paper in paper pad. Using photo as guide and glue stick, begin adhering paper triangles to upper two-thirds of dot panel to create sunshine rays; starting point is slightly left of center. Vary patterns and leave thin margin of dot background showing between triangles. Trim excess paper flush with dot panel.
- Hand-cut several “hills” from diagonal stripes paper in paper pad. Front hill should be 5-1/2” long. Ink edges of all hills Summer Sunrise; adhere to dot panel as shown. Adhere dot panel to card front. Ink card edges Marigold.
- Adhere sentiment sticker to orange cardstock. Die cut into label shape, leaving narrow orange border. Adhere label to card with foam squares.
- 1. A glue stick provides more drying time than other types of adhesive to get paper triangles into perfect position.