Bird’s Nest Wedding Favors
- Glassine bag, 3”x5”
- Cardstock: lilac, green
- Gold eyelets
- Shredded kraft paper
- Ribbon: lilac, light green
- Jordan almonds (or matching candy)
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Tag #3 Die
- Rubber stamps: script, bird, sentiment of choice or alphabet stamps
- Eyelet setter
- Black inkpad
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
scissors, ruler, black marker, hole punch
- Use black inkpad and script stamp to stamp bottom of glassine bags. Let dry. Repeat using bird stamp.
- Die cut tag shape from lilac or light green cardstock. Ink edges of tag with black inkpad. Stamp sentiment of choice on center of tag. Lightly apply black ink onto sentiment.
- Use eyelet setter to attach gold eyelet onto end of tag.
- Fill bag with shredded paper and candy resembling eggs (like Jordan almonds). Arrange candies at bottom of bag to resemble bird’s nest. Fold edge of glassine bag over to ensure contents of bag do not fall out.
- Use hole punch to punch hole through folded edge of bag. Center hole on tag over punched hole on bag; tie ribbon through hole. Knot ends.