Vintage Love Pendant
- Quilt batting, felt, and fabric scraps, 1-1/4”x2-3/4”, 1 each
- Muslin, 1-1/4”x1/2”
- Lace, 1/4”-wide, 2 yds.
- Making Memories Vintage Groove III Jill Swartz VG Ribbon Ends
- Vintage jewelry pieces, two
- Cream embroidery floss
- Pearlescent glass seed beads, small amount
- Sewing needle and beading needle
- Sewing machine and matching thread
- Small alphabet stamps
- Black fabric inkpad
- Beacon Adhesives Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive
scissors, ruler or measuring tape
- Machine sew fabric and quilt batting pieces together, creating base of pendant.
- Adhere 1/4” lace strip down center of pendant.
- Stamp “love” on muslin. Referring to photo, adhere muslin 1/4” from bottom of pendant.
- Stitch seed beads on top and bottom of pendant around “love.”
- Use embroidery floss to whipstitch across bottom edge of pendant. Hand sew or adhere vintage jewelry pieces using fabric glue onto front of pendant.
- Adhere felt piece on back of pendant.
- Insert pendant into groove of 1-1/4” metal ribbon end piece; secure using fabric glue. Tie two 36”x1/4” lace lengths through loop on metal ribbon end. Trim to desired length. Tie knots at ends on lace lengths. Tie finished pendant around neck.