Elf, Snowman & Penguin Ornaments
- Recycled cardboard toilet paper
- Cardstock or construction paper:
lt. pink, black, red, bright green,
purple, yellow, white
- Wiggle eyes, six
- Feather boa: green, white, red
- Metallic chenille stems, 9” lengths: green, white, red
- Pom-poms: orange, pink
- Circle punch, 3/4”
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate!
- Measure and cut 4-1/4”x6” paper
rectangles from pink (elf), white (snowman), and black (penguin). Glue rectangles around recycled paper tubes.
- For hats, measure and cut 1-1/2”x6” paper rectangles from green (elf), red (snowman), and purple (penguin). Glue hats around top of paper tubes.
- Print and cut out patterns. Glue penguin face on penguin and elf ears on elf.
- For cheeks, punch six 3/4” circles from pink paper. Glue cheeks on faces. Use black marker to draw smiles on faces.
Glue wiggle eyes on faces.
- For noses, glue pink pom-pom on elf and orange pom-pom on snowman. For penguin’s beak, cut 1/2” yellow paper triangle. Glue beak on face.
- Wrap feather boa around top of each character; glue ends.
- To hang, use hole punch to punch holes on sides of hats. Insert chenille stem ends through holes on hats; twist
ends on inside.