San Phra Phum Spirit Houses
- Recycled individual milk carton
- White cardstock or construction paper
- Acrylic paints: white, red
- Gold marker (or gold paint)
- Glue stick
- Black marker
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Wash and dry milk carton. Glue opening
lid closed. Let dry.
- On covered work surface, paint milk
carton white (to cover markings). Let dry. Paint carton red. Let dry.
- Print and cut out patterns. Use black marker to draw and color in center section of door.
- Use gold marker or gold paint to outline
windows and color in roof ornaments and
house corners. Let dry.
- Glue roof ornaments on top of carton and
house corners on each side of carton.
Glue windows on side of carton and door
on one side of carton. Let dry.
- Use gold marker or paint to draw crisscross lines on roof. Let dry.