Hands-On Heritage Plate
- Oh Four Bisque: Provence Dinner Plate
- Concepts Underglazes: Really Red, Dark Black
- Courtyard Art Glazes: Sand
- French Dimensions: Black Licorice
- Discovery Brushes & Tools: No. 2 Detail, Premium Glaze
- Liquid Fusion Clear Urethane Glue
- Aluminum foil
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove dust.
- On covered work surface, paint plate Sand. Let dry.
- Trace hand on center of plate. Print and cut out patterns. Transfer designs on plate.
- Paint hand Really Red. Add Really Red lines on plate edges. Let dry. Use thumb and Dark Black to add “bear prints” on plate edges.
- Use Dark Black to draw claws on bear prints and symbols around hand. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire bowl to shelf cone 06.
- 1. When painting, pour underglaze on aluminum foil. Apply three coats of each underglaze. Let dry between coats.