Gobble Gobble Hanging
- Craft foam: red, yellow, orange,
tan, brown, white
- Brown acrylic paint
- Glue Dots International: Craft
Glue Dots, Mini Glue Dots,
Continuous Glue Lines
- Ribbon, 24” length
- Black beads, two
- Pinking shears or decorative-edge
- Black marker
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Measure and cut 6-3/4” cardboard circle (turkey body). Apply Glue Lines on circle. Press yellow craft foam on
circle; trim edges even.
- On covered work surface, paint brown dots on turkey body. Let dry.
- Print and cut out patterns. Apply Glue Lines on cardboard scrap. Press face
and sign on cardboard. Trim edges even. Use Craft Glue Dots to glue face on body.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to glue beads (eyes) and beak on face. For wattle, measure and cut 1/2”x8” red craft foam strip. Use pinking shears to trim edges. Fold wattle in half; use Mini Glue Dots to
glue wattle below beak.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to glue feet on bottom of body and Craft Glue Dots to glue feathers on back of body.
- Use black marker to write “Gobble Gobble” on sign. Use Mini Glue Dots to glue sign on back of beak.
- For hanger, measure and cut 24” ribbon length. Loop and tie ribbon ends into bow. Use Craft Glue Dots to glue hanger on back of body.