Acorn Placemat & Placecards
- Craft foam: dark brown, light brown, orange, yellow
- Yellow cardstock
- Wooden alphabet letters
- Alphabet stickers
- DecoArt Americana Light Hauser Green Acrylic Paint; Foam Paints: Yellow, Orange, Brown
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, black marker, paintbrushes, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Print and cut out patterns. For placemat, enlarge acorn patterns to desired size.
- On covered work surface, use Brown paint to draw diagonal lines on acorn top and around acorn bottom. Use Yellow and Orange paint to add details on leaves. Let dry.
- Adhere acorn top to acorn bottom. Adhere leaves on top of acorn.
- For place cards, paint wooden alphabet letters Light Hauser Green. Let dry. Adhere alphabet letter (for person’s first initial) on center of acorn. Press alphabet stickers to spell out name.
- Measure and cut 2”x6” yellow cardstock rectangle. Fold rectangle in half. To stand, adhere rectangle on back of place card.
- 1. Substitute alphabet stickers with a black marker when writing guests’ names.