Tombstone Treat Boxes
- FOR EACH:
- Recycled pudding box
- Craft foam, scraps: purple, green, orange
- Krylon Make It Stone Textured Paint: Charcoal Sand
- DecoArt Americana Writers: Black, Citron Green, White
- Wiggle eyes, four
- Pink chalk
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Black marker
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Cut flaps from pudding box. Cut top 1” from box on all sides. Round top corners.
- On covered work surface, spray tombstone
Charcoal Sand. Let dry.
- Print and cut out patterns. Outline
pumpkin and bat with black marker.
- Use Black writer to outline tombstone and write name on center. Use Citron Green writer to add grass on tombstone. Use White writer to add teeth on bat. Let dry.
- Glue wiggle eyes on bat and pumpkin. Use pink chalk to lightly blush pumpkin’s cheeks. Let dry.
- Glue bat and pumpkin on front of tombstone.