Stinky Face Puppets
- Craft foam: green, pink, blue, black, lt. brown, dk. brown, yellow, white
- Jumbo craft sticks, eight
- Wiggle eyes, two (for each puppet)
- Gold sequins, 20
- Yarn scraps: 3” pink, five 3” blue, 10 6” brown
- Felt, scraps: green, lavender
- Black thread, small amount
- Red pom-pom
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Black & colored markers
- Aleene’s Quick Dry Craft Glue
- Print and cut out patterns. Use decorative-edge scissors to trim alien’s brain.
- Use markers to outline craft foam pieces and add mouth and face details.
- For ape, glue pom-pom on top of hat. Write “Happy Birthday” on craft foam scrap.
- For alligator, create 2” toothbrush from craft foam scraps.
- For alien, measure and cut 1/2”x4” purple felt strip (headband). Glue blue yarn (hair) on head and headband around hair.
- For Cyclops, use markers to draw face on rabbit. Glue one eye on center of each face.
- For mom, glue brown yarn (hair) on top of head. Tie two pink yarn bows around hair.
- Glue puppet pieces on each jumbo craft stick. Glue eyes on each puppet.
- Glue sequins on skunk’s stick. Glue ape’s birthday sign on stick and alligator’s toothbrush on side of face.