Bluework Floral Towel
- Blue Chambray stripe tea towel
- White fabric doily with crocheted or lace edge, 8” square
- Blue satin ribbon, 1/4”-wide, 5/8 yd. (optional)
- Blue embroidery floss, 1 skein
scissors, safety pin
- Print and cut out pattern.
- Transfer pattern to doily. Use one strand of floss to stem stitch design.
- If applicable, use safety pin to weave ribbon through openings in edge, beginning and ending at back. Trim ribbon ends to 1/4” and whipstitch ends together.
- Pin doily diagonally to center front of dish towel. Sew doily to towel with invisible stitch.
- 1. Nearly any size or shape doily will work for this project. Just adjust the pattern size to fit the center.