Safari Animal Masks
- Cardstock or construction paper,
- Recycled brown paper bag
- Elastic cording, 12” length (for
- Hole punch
- Aleene’s Fast Grab Tacky Spray
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Print and cut out patterns. Cut basic mask pattern from cardstock. Measure and mark eye holes on pattern. Adjust placement as needed. Use hole punch to
punch holes as indicated on pattern.
- For each animal, cut pattern pieces from construction paper in color of choice. See photo.
- On covered work surface, spray pattern pieces with tacky spray. Immediately press pattern pieces on basic mask shape. Let dry.
- 1. Adults, help kids when using tacky spray.
- 1. These masks aren’t just for Halloween! Use for readers’ theatre, classroom plays, and other group activities!