- Felt fabric, 1 yd.
- Felt sheets: four brown, two bright green, two lime, two green; one each: red, turquoise
- Yellow craft foam visor
- Brown chenille stem
- Tulip 3-D Fashion Paint: Crab Apple Slick, Orange Slick
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion
- Ruler or measuring tape
- Paintbrush or sponge scrap
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Print and cut out patterns. Adjust
patterns as needed. Cut bread from felt fabric yard and other patterns from felt sheets.
- For bread crust, use sewing pins to pin brown felt sheet on edge of bread. Cut on brown felt, rounding edges. Repeat process for other bread piece.
- On covered work surface, use paintbrush or sponge scrap to apply fabric glue on crust and bread pieces. Press crust on bread. Let dry.
- Paint wavy Crap Apple Lines on lettuce leaves and pickles and Orange seeds on tomato slice. Let dry.
- Layer and glue sandwich pieces on bread. Let dry. Glue olive and toothpick on front of sandwich.
- For costume ties, measure and cut six 2”x12” white felt strips. Glue edges of white strips on top of bread pieces (for shoulders) and on sides of bread
pieces (body). Let dry. Adjust size as needed.
- For garnish visor, fold turquoise felt sheet in half. Cut on folded edge, 1/2” sections, creating “looped” sections.
- Apply fabric glue on edge of turquoise strip. Wrap and glue turquoise felt strip around chenille stem. Let dry.
- Cut two small slits, 3” apart, on craft foam visor. Insert chenille stem through slits. Twist ends on inside.
- To wear, slip sandwich piece over yellow t-shirt or sweatshirt.