- Tulle, 1 yd. each: blue, orange
- Blue ribbon, 1 yd.
- Blue plastic-coated wire
- Wooden dowel, 1/4”x10”
- API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate! Glue
- Ruler or measuring tape
- Safety pin
- For skirt, measure and cut one 24” and
one 40” ribbon length. Adjust size as
needed. Measure and cut (32) 12” blue
and orange tulle squares.
- Position 24” ribbon length on work
surface. Starting in center of ribbon
length, pinch tulle squares in center and glue along ribbon edge. Use clothespins to hold in place while drying. Leave 2” of space on each ribbon end.
- Center and glue 40” ribbon length over
24” ribbon length, sandwiching edges of
- For wing, bend wire into three “figure 8” shapes. Twist shapes at center. Wrap and glue ribbon scrap around center of wings. Use clothespin to hold in place while drying.
- For wand, wrap and glue ribbon around
dowel length. Measure and cut four 12”
tulle squares. Glue tulle squares on end
of dowel. Let dry.