- Adult-size t-shirt
- Black felt
- Recycled brown paper bag
- Cardboard scrap
- API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate!
- Ruler or measuring tape
- Black marker
- Cut sleeves and bottom of t-shirt into jagged edges.
- Cut various-sized ovals and circles from black felt.
- Insert cardboard scrap inside t-shirt. Glue black ovals and circles on shirt. Let dry.
- For tie, measure and cut 2-1/2”x9” black felt strip. Trim one end into point. Pinch other end; wrap and glue black felt scrap around end. Glue tie on front of t-shirt.
- For club, gather newspaper into club shape. Wrap club in brown paper bag; trim and glue along edges.
- Use black marker to draw swirls on club.