Feed The Monster Tote
- Recycled cereal box
- Wooden items: circles, squares
- Purple Duck Brand Duct Tape
- Thick purple ribbon, two 15” lengths
- Green eyelash yarn, 28” length
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints:
Lavender, Jack O Lantern Orange, Citron Green, Snow White
- Large wiggle eyes, two
- Laminate or acetate sheet, 6” square (for mouth opening)
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Black marker
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Cut top flaps from cereal box. Measure
and draw 4” oval (mouth opening) in center bottom of box. Cut out opening.
- On covered work surface, paint box
Lavender, two large circles and seven
squares (teeth) Snow White, and various sized circles (spots) Citron Green and Jack O Lantern Orange. Let dry.
- Use black marker to outline shapes.
- For handle, measure and cut two 15” purple ribbon lengths. Glue ribbon ends on sides of box for front and back handles. Let dry.
- Wrap and cut purple duct tape around top
and bottom of box (for reinforcement).
- Measure and cut 6” acetate or laminate
square. Glue square on inside of box over mouth opening.
- Glue wiggle eyes on large wooden circles. Glue eyes on box above mouth opening. Glue spots on box and teeth around mouth opening. Let dry.
- Wrap and glue eyelash yarn around top
edge of box. Let dry.
Feed the Monster Tote