Frog T-shirt Apron
- Mens’ white t-shirt
- White ribbon, 1 yd.
- Felt, scraps: green, black, white
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion
- Measuring tape
- Disappearing fabric marker
- Fold t-shirt in half, lining up sleeves.
Use fabric marker to draw curved line from collar to arm hole. Use scissors to cut on drawn line through all layers.
- Unfold t-shirt and position with wrong side facing. Find center of shirt and draw straight line from collar to bottom t-shirt edge. Draw another line across t-shirt just below collar. Cut along lines through one layer.
- For pocket, cut 6”x7” rectangle from discarded t-shirt scraps. Press 1/2” seams along pocket edges. Glue pocket on front of apron.
- For apron ties, cut ribbon length in half. Glue ends on each side of apron.
- Print and cut out patterns. Glue head, eyes, and hands on top edge of pocket. Let dry.