Cupcake Jeans Apron
- Recycled jeans or jean shorts
- Red/white gingham ribbon: 1 yd., 12” length
- Felt, scraps: pink, green, red
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion
- Measuring tape
- Disappearing fabric marker
- Use scissors to cut legs from jeans. Cut
front from jeans so only back pockets
- Print and cut out patterns. From felt, cut two pink cupcake shapes, two green cupcake liners, two red hearts and two red circles (cherries). Glue cupcake pieces on pockets. See photo for placement.
- For apron fringe, measure and cut 2”-wide pink felt strip. Fringe one edge of pink strip. Glue pink strip along bottom of apron.
- For apron tie, thread yard ribbon length
through belt loops. Glue edges. Measure
and cut 12” ribbon length and tie into
bow. Glue bow on center of apron.
- 1. Adults, help kids when cutting legs from jeans.