Grandparents Day Frame
- Wooden frame, 7”x9”
- Midwest Products: Birch Plywood, Gold Mirror Styrene
- Print paper, in design of choice
- Royal & Langnickel Memory Sentiments Rub-On Transfers
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Bleached Sand, Mint Julep Green
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Dies: Bigz Sassy Serif Alphabet, Hearts
- Craft glue
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- On covered work surface, paint frame Bleached Sand. Let dry. Lightly paint edges of frame Mint Julep Green. Let dry.
- Measure and cut 3/4”x7” strip and 1”x7” strip from print papers. Adhere strips across top and bottom of frame.
- Use die-cut machine to cut large “G” and small letters from plywood sheet. Cut hearts from gold styrene sheet.
- Paint alphabet letters Mint Julep Green. Let dry.
- Adhere alphabet letters onto frame. See photo for placement.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to apply “grandpa” and “grandma” rub-on transfers onto frame.
- Remove backing from gold hearts. Adhere hearts on frame using photo as guide.
- Insert photo into frame opening.
- 1. Personalize frame with Grandpa or Grandma’s nickname in place of “Great” for an extra special gift idea.