Dutch Paper Shoes
- Cardstock or construction paper:
white, lt. blue, bright blue, lt.
brown, red, bright green
- Cord: jute twine or metallic white,
- Paper punches: heart, large circle,
- Markers: black, blue
- API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate!
- Print and cut out pattern. Turn one shoe over for right and left pair.
- Use paper punches to punch eight red or blue paper hearts (flowers) and eight 1” green or lt. blue paper circles (leaves). Cut leaf circles in half.
- Use black marker to outline shoes, flowers, and leaves.
- Glue flowers and leaves on shoes using photo as guide.
- Use black marker to draw stems on flowers and details on shoes.
- Use hole punch to punch holes in back top of shoes. Measure and cut 10” length of jute or white cording. Insert cording end through holes on shoes;
knot ends together.