- United States map (designer used
laminated cardstock version)
- Adhesive-back magnets, 50
- Chalkboard or magnetic board
- Optional: Wiggle eyes, 100
- Markers or colored pencils
- Craft glue
- Create book “characters” by using markers and colored pencils to draw and color facial features on each state.
- Glue wiggle eyes on each state or use marker to draw eyes.
- Remove backing from magnets. Press magnet on back of each state.
- Position states on chalkboard or magnetic board. Each day, move two states into different places. Have students determine what states are out
of position to learn geography.
The Scrambled States of America Book