Basketball Team Unity Shirt
- White 100% cotton tank top
- Tulip: One-Step Fashion Dyes: Turquoise, Yellow; Glam-It-Up! Iron-On Fashion Designs: Basketball; Iron-On Crystals
200, 300: Clear; Cordless Heat-Setting Tool
- Newspaper or plastic garbage bag (to cover work surface)
- Cardboard scrap
- Wash and dry tank top. Do not use fabric softener.
- On covered work surface, position tank top flat. Wearing rubber gloves, follow directions to add water to Turquoise and Yellow dye bottles. Replace caps and shake bottles until dyes are dissolved.
- Squeeze Turquoise and Yellow dyes on tank top in desired fashion, leaving bottom corner white. Cover tank top with plastic garbage bag. Let set 4 to 6 hours. Wash and dry tank top.
- On clean work surface, position tank top flat with back side facing. Use chalk to write number and initials.
- Position clear crystals over number and initials. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to use heat-setting tool to set crystals on tank top.
- Position tank top flat with front side
facing. Position basketball iron-on
on bottom corner of tank top. Follow
manufacturer’s instructions to iron
design onto tank top.
- 1. Adults, help kids when using dyes and heat-setting tool.
- 1. Create unity shirts for beginning of the season team parties or fundraisers!
Change dye colors and sports iron-on to personalize for your favorite team!
Basketball Team Unity Shirts