Joseph & His Technicolor Dream Coat
- Craft foam: brown, black, peach
- Assorted ribbons, 3/4”-wide or smaller, 10 12” lengths
- Jute twine, 5” length
- Markers: red, black, blue
- Pink chalk
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Cotton swab
- Print and cut out patterns.
- Glue sandals on back of feet. For sandal
straps, cut two 1/2” jute twine lengths.
Glue straps on top of feet. For headband, cut 3” jute twine length. Glue headband on hair.
- Use black marker to draw details on feet
and hands. Use cotton swab and pink
chalk to blush cheeks.
- For coat, measure and cut ribbon lengths
same-size as coat. Glue ribbon lengths
vertically on coat. Let dry. Trim edges
even. For neck area, cut two small ribbon scraps. Glue ribbon scraps into “v” shape on neck. Let dry. Glue coat on body.
- 1. For a fun puppet, attach a jumbo craft stick or dowel on back of Joseph’s body!