4th of July Card
- White blank card, 5”x7”
- Midwest Products: Cellfoam 88, White Styrene Sheet, Blue Clear PVC Sheet
- Royal rub-on transfers: Fourth of July
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Admiral Blue, Primary Yellow, True Red
- Clearsnap: Standard Rollagraph Handle, Shooting Stars Pattern Wheel, Indigo Cartridge
- Paper glue
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Insert Indigo cartridge and Shooting Stars pattern wheel into rollagraph handle. Roll stamp across card front.
- Measure and cut 1”x7” Blue pvc strip.
Cut five stars from white styrene sheet.
Glue white stars across blue strip.
Glue blue strip across card front.
- Print and cut out patterns.
- Cut “4” from cellfoam sheet. On covered
work surface, paint “4” Admiral Blue. Let dry. Cut fireworks image from
cellfoam sheet. Paint firecracker True Red and flames Primary Yellow. Let dry.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to
transfer “th of July” and firework rub-ons on front of card.
- Glue “4” and fireworks image on front of card around transfers. Let dry.