Pear Tree Boxed Card Set
- Cardstock: White (Wausau); Ruby Slipper, Yukon Gold, Rain Forest (Bazzill)
- Red twill tape, 1/2" (Wrights)
- Crystal Sticker Elements (Mark Richards)
- In A Pear Tree stamp set (#30-035 Penny Black)
- VersaFine ink pads (Tsukineko): Onyx Black; Crimson Red; Olympia Green.
- Tombow markers (Tombow USA): Process Yellow (055); Chartreuse (133); Sky Blue (451); Chinese Red (856); Bee Pollen (985)
- Red Sharpie marker (Sanford)
- Clear Detail embossing powder (Ranger)
- Microfine Glitter (Art Institute): Ruby Red; Simba
- Stickles glitter glue (Ranger): Crystal; Lime Green; Fruit Punch; Christmas Red; Yellow
- Heat tool
- Scoring board or bone folder and metal ruler
- Scotch Brand foam tape (3M)
- 1. Cut 6"x11" red cardstock strip. Score cardstock at 1", 5", 6" and 10" from one short end. Score cardstock at 1" and 5" from one long edge. With strip positioned vertically on work surface, cut cardstock along each 1"-long score line on both long edges. Fold in side tabs and secure to create hinged box.
- 2. Cut cardstock squares as follows: 3-1/2" gold; 3-3/8" green; 3" gold; 2-7/8" white. Ink bird black and leaves green; stamp white square and heat emboss. Stamp and emboss black sentiment below bird. Color image with markers, mat on gold square. Adhere large squares to box lid; adhere image panel with foam tape.
- 3. Color crystal stickers with red Sharpie; adhere to corners. Accent design with glitter glue; let dry.
- 1. Dimensions are identical for all four cards. Cut cardstock as follows: white card base, 3-3/4"x7-1/2"; white image panel, 2-3/8" square; first mat, 3" square; second mat, 3-1/4" square; third mat, 3-3/4" square. Be sure to cut each mat from a different color. Score and fold cards.
- 2. Stamp Olympia Green image on white square and heat emboss. Stamp and emboss sentiment as desired. Color image with markers. Triple mat image and adhere to card.
- 3. Accent images with glitter glue. While wet, carefully sprinkle red and yellow glue with matching microfine glitter for added sparkle; let dry. Brush away excess glitter. Edge image panel with Crystal glitter glue.
- 4. Color crystal stickers with red Sharpie; adhere to stamped panel corners if desired. Tie small twill bow; adhere to corner
- 5. Print and cut out pattern. Cut envelope as indicated; score and fold in side flaps, then large lower flap. Glue lower flap to side flaps. Fold over small top flap.