“You’re Write On!” Card
- Cardstock: pink, blue, white
- Construction paper: yellow, tan,
- Lined notebook paper
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Colored pencils
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Print and cut out pattern. Fold card in half as indicated. Cut pattern pieces from colored paper as indicated.
- Glue eraser, eraser line, pencil body, and pencil tip pieces on front of card.
- Glue eyes on eraser. Use black pen to draw smile below eyes and write “To The Best Teacher!” on pencil body. Draw small apple on bottom of exclamation point.
- Use colored pencils to color in apple and draw cheeks.
- Glue lined notebook paper inside card. Write “You’re Write On!” inside card.