Under the Sea Tote Bag
- Turquoise tote bag, 13-1/2”
- DecoArt So Soft Fabric Paint: Sweet Melon, Tangerine, Hauser Light Green, Buttermilk, Lamp Black
- Blumenthal Lansing Co. Favorite Findings Shellz Buttons: Green, Turquoise, Pink
- Clear rhinestones, five
- DecoArt Fashion Sequins Writer: Orange Blaze, Lime Fizz
- Aleene’s Jewel-It
scissors, ruler, chalk, transfer paper, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Print and cut out patterns. Use chalk and transfer paper to transfer patterns onto tote bag.
- On covered work surface, paint: fish body Tangerine, fins and tail Sweet Melon, eye Buttermilk. Let dry. Paint pupil Lamp Black. Paint plants Hauser Light Green. Let dry. Dot eye Buttermilk.
- Use paint writers to add Orange Blaze accents on fins and tail and Lime Fizz accents on plants. Let dry.
- Position buttons and rhinestones on design in desired pattern. Use jewelry glue to adhere buttons and rhinestones on bag. See photo for guide. Let dry.