Thank U Card
- Blank cream card, 5”x7”
- Alphabet-print paper, 4”x7”
- Midwest Products: Silver Mirror Styrene, Cellfoam 88; Birch Plywood: two 6”x12”
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Camel, Charcoal, Hauser Lt. Green, Primary Red
- Alphabet-print ribbon, 7” length
- Paper glue
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Measure and cut 4”x7” alphabet-print paper rectangle. Carefully tear rectangle edges for torn look. Glue rectangle on front of card.
- Measure and cut 7” ribbon length. Glue ribbon on front of card.
- Print and cut out patterns.
- Cut “U” from plywood sheet. On covered work surface, paint “U” Hauser Lt. Green. Let dry. Glue “U” on center of card.
- Cut clipboard from cellfoam sheet and clip from silver styrene sheet. Paint clipboard Camel. Let dry. Glue clip on top of clipboard and clipboard on front
of card. Let dry.
- Cut pencil from plywood sheet. Paint eraser Camel, pencil Primary Red, and pencil tip Charcoal. Let dry. Glue pencil on clipboard.