Tea Time Dispenser
- Recycled Pringles canister with lid, 9”
- Cardstock or construction paper: pink, blue, pattern
- White ribbon, 8” length
- Mom’s favorite tea bags
- Paper or craft glue the basic stuff
- Scissors, ruler, tape, rubber bands, black marker, craft knife
- Adults, help kids when using craft knife.
- Measure and cut 3-1/4”x10” pink paper rectangle and 5-1/2”x10” pattern print rectangle. Position papers upside down on work surface; tape rectangles together on back side.
- Glue rectangle around canister. Let dry. Use rubber bands to hold in place while drying.
- On bottom of canister, draw 3” square with rounded top edges. Use craft knife to cut out rounded square (for dispenser opening).
- Print and cut out patterns provided. Transfer teapot design onto blue paper. Use black marker to outline design. Glue design on dispenser.
- Tie ribbon bow around dispenser. Fill dispenser with Mom’s favorite tea!
- 1. Use rubber bands to hold paper around canister while drying.