Mom & Me and Daddy & Me Frames
- Unfinished wooden frame, 9”x11”
- Midwest Products: Cellfoam (88); Colored PVC Sheets: Pink and
Purple, or Blue; Silver Mirror Styrene Sheet
- Royal Rub-On Transfers: Father Sentiments
- Craft foam adhesive-back alphabet letters
- Silver plastic-coated wire, 12” length
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Bleached Sand, Deep Midnight Blue, Slate Grey, Shimmering Silver, Petal Pink, Purple Cow
- Ink pads: dark blue, pink, purple
- Rubber stamps: hearts, stars (or designs of choice)
- Photo, 5”x7”
- Craft glue
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- On covered work surface, paint frame Bleached Sand. Let dry. For Dad’s frame, paint trim Deep Midnight Blue. Let dry.
- Use dark blue ink pad and stars stamp to stamp Dad frame. Use purple and pink ink pads and hearts stamp to stamp Mom
- Press pink alphabet letters on Mom frame and blue alphabet letters on Dad frame. See photo.
- Print and cut out pattern. For Dad frame, cut ribbon from Blue pvc sheet and circle from cellfoam. For Mom frame, draw hearts on Pink and Purple pvc sheets; cut out hearts.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to apply rub-on transfer on ribbon. Glue ribbon on Dad frame.
- Measure and cut three 4” wire lengths. Wrap wire around purple hearts. Glue pink and purple hearts on Mom frame.