- Recycled belt, 10” length
- Black lacing, 12” length
- Tulip 3-D Fashion Paint: Slick:
Golden Yellow, Orange, Purple,
True Blue, Teal; Crab Apple
- Heavy-duty hole punch
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Measure around wrist. For bracelet, cut belt length same size (plus 1”) as wrist. Use scissors to round bracelet
- Use hole punch (or hammer and nail) to punch holes, 1” from each end, along bracelet length.
- On covered work surface, position bracelet flat and use tape to secure edges on newspaper. Decorate bracelet
as desired in colors of choice. Let dry.
- Measure and cut two 6” black cording lengths. Insert cording through holes; knot ends together. Trim ends even.
- 1. Adults, help kids when punching holes.