- FOR EACH:
- Recycled Big Mac container
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 7/8” ball
- Green craft foam, scrap
- Acrylic paints: green, white, bright green, red, black
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Plastic knife
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Print and cut out pattern. Glue feet on bottom of container (body).
- Use plastic knife to cut foam ball (eyes) in half. Glue eyes on front of body.
- Cut circles (spots) in various sizes from green craft foam. Glue spots on body and feet.
- On covered work surface, paint body and feet green. Let dry. Paint spots bright green. Paint inside of body (mouth) red. Let dry.
- Use paintbrush to paint red smile on front of body. Paint eyeballs white and pupils black. Let dry. Use paintbrush handle to highlight dot pupils white. Let dry.