Goodnight Moon Night Shade
- Darice Decorate Your Own Shaded Night Light
- Delta Ceramcoat Paints: Blue
Danube, Copen Blue, Custard,
Opaque Blue, White
- Delta Ceramcoat Sparkle Glaze
- White paint writer
- Clear contact paper
- Gold glitter
- Star paper punch, 1/4”
- Craft knife
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- On covered work surface, paint bottom of shade Custard, center Blue Danube and Copen Blue, and top Opaque Blue. Use
paintbrush to blend colors. Let dry.
- Use paintbrush to lightly spatter
shade White. Let dry.
- Print and cut out pattern. Transfer design onto shade. Use white writer to paint stars and write “Goodnight Moon.” Let dry.
- Use sponge scrap to apply two coats of glaze over shade. While still wet, sprinkle with gold glitter. Let dry.
- Use star paper punch to punch stars on top edge of shade. Use craft knife to cut moon from shade.
- Cut piece of laminate same-size as stars and moon. Glue on inside of shade.
- 1. Adults, help kids when using craft knife.