Mary's Little Lamb
- Chenille wash mitt, 12”x8”
- Felt: brown, tan, white, black
- Acrylic paints: black, blue, white
- Polyester stuffing
scissors, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Stuff wash mitt (body) with polyester stuffing. Adhere opening closed.
- 2. Print out patterns. Cut head, tail, and legs from brown felt. Cut nose from tan felt and eyes from black felt and white felt. For head, adhere both pieces together along one edge. Stuff head with polyester stuffing. Adhere opening closed.
- 3. Adhere head, tail, and legs on body. Adhere eyes and nose on head.
- 4. On covered work surface, paint blue and white highlights on eyes. Paint hooves black. Let dry.
- 5. Tie ribbon bow around neck.
- 1. Experiment with other fabrics like fleece for a super-soft baby toy!