Little Miss Muffet's Spider
- Black child-size glove
- Black child-size sock
- Felt: brown, white
- Recycled film canister
- Purple chenille stems, four 12” lengths
- Polyester stuffing
- Orange/yellow striped ribbon
- Wiggle eyes, four
- Purple silk flower
- Yellow bead
- Fabric glue
- Ruler or measuring tape
- Measure and cut 3”from sock (by toes). Stuff sock (body) with polyester. Glue opening closed. Glue body on top of glove (legs).
- Insert chenille stems through body and fingers on glove, forming legs.
- Print and cut out patterns. For hat,
cover film canister with brown felt. Glue hat circle on bottom of hat and hat on top of head.
- Glue mouth and eyes on face.
- Measure and cut 10” ribbon length. Tie ribbon bow; glue bow under mouth.
- Glue flower on hat band and bead on flower center.