Three Blind Mice
- Recycled toilet paper tubes, three
- Felt, scraps: pink, gray
- White craft foam, scrap
- Chenille stems: three gray, one black
- Black construction paper, scrap
- Black pom-poms, three
- Gray yarn, small amount
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Slate Grey, Cadmium Yellow
- API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate! Glue
- Plaid Bucilla Doodle-Loom pom-pom maker
- Hole punch
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Print and cut out patterns.
- On covered work surface, paint feet Slate Grey and cheese Cadmium Yellow. Paint toilet paper tubes (bodies) Slate Grey. Let dry.
- For noses, measure and cut three 5” gray chenille stem lengths. Curl lengths into rings.
- For hair, use pom-pom maker to make three pompoms from gray yarn.
- Glue feet on bottom of bodies. For tails, cut three 6” gray chenille stem lengths. Poke tails through bottom of bodies; bend end on inside.
- Glue hair and noses on heads. Glue inner ears on ears. Glue ears on heads.
- For canes, measure and cut two 5” black chenille stem lengths. Bend ends. Glue hands on front of bodies and canes and cheese on hands.
- Glue eyeglasses above noses.