Tic Tac Snow Game
- Midwest Products Co., Inc. Wooden Items: Craft Plywood, 1/4”x12”x12”; Basswood Sheet, 1/4”x3”x24”; Basswood Economy Bag
- Midwest Products Co., Inc. Cellfoam (88), 1/8”x11-1/2”x11-1/2”
- Wiggle eyes, 20
- Button magnets, 19
- Midwest Products Co., Inc. Easy Cutter Tool
- Snowflake foam stamp
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Ultra Blue Deep, Orchid, Jack-O’-Lantern Orange, Snow White, Lamp Black, Winter Blue
- DecoArt Glamour Dust Glitter
- Beacon Adhesives Kids Choice! Glue
hand saw, paintbrushes, fine-tip black marker, craft knife and cutting mat, pencil
- 1. Use saw to cut ten 1-1/2” squares from basswood sheet. Use Easy Cutter to clip corners of each square.
- 2. Pull several 1/4” strips from Basswood Economy Bag. Cut six 3” lengths; leave two additional 1/4” strips uncut.
- 3. Paint five 1-1/2” squares Snow White. Using photo as guide, paint remaining squares Lamp Black on edges and Snow White in centers for penguins. Paint all 1/4” basswood strips Ultra Deep Blue. Paint plywood square Winter Blue. Let all pieces dry completely.
- 4. Print, cut out, and trace patterns onto Cellfoam as indicated. Cut out pieces with craft knife.
- 5. Paint noses Jack-O’-Lantern Orange; let dry. Paint snowflakes Orchid; sprinkle paint with glitter while wet. Let dry.
- 6. Stamp Snow White snowflakes randomly over plywood square; let dry.
- 7. Adhere wiggle eyes and noses to game pieces, and use marker to outline pieces as shown.
- 8. Adhere 1/4" basswood strips to board in grid pattern. Adhere snowflakes to board between strips. Adhere magnets to snowflakes and to back of each game piece. Let dry completely.
- 1. Paint the game pieces to look like zoo animals, dinosaurs, or anything else your kids love!