- Kunin Felt: Pirate Green, Apple
Green, Pumpkin, White
- Embroidery floss: white, gold
- Rickrack: green, gold
- Aleene’s Ok To Wash-It Glue
- Large-eye sewing needle
- Straight pins
- Print and cut out patterns. Transfer shamrock onto felt; cut out. For each coaster, measure and cut 3” and 5”
circles from felt.
- Use straight pins to pin shamrock on center of coaster. Use sewing needle and floss to sew shamrock on center of
smaller circler. Knot ends.
- Use straight pins to pin smaller circle on larger circle. Use sewing needle and floss to sew smaller circle on larger circle. Knot ends.
- Glue green or gold rickrack around coaster edges. Let dry.
- Use sewing needle and floss to blanket stitch edges of coaster. To blanket stitch, start by sewing on top of coaster, pull thread around edge, and come under coaster. Repeat around entire
coaster. Knot ends.
- 1. Instead of sewing, glue shamrock and smaller circle on larger circle.